Sekrit 9?

Good thing too, like that kid who crams her hastily written homework under the professor's door hours late in the hopes he's out getting coffee and won't notice I just got mine done and turned in.

Well, when I say done, I mean I finished 1/2 my planned plot points and got stuck and typed it up before passing out.

To the person who gets mine I'll finish it later, when I have more of my life back, and send you a more final version then.

I've given a couple of extensions because I'm a nice guy, so expect to receive your stories by the end of the week.

Important question-do you want me to reveal who wrote your stories when I send them out?

Important question-do you want me to reveal who wrote your stories when I send them out?

The Zebra is right, makes it more mysterious. Secrets kept within a game, is fun. Then when the time comes, the big reveal, will be a treat.

Let me know if any of you are still missing stories. Also, if you sent me a story, and I didn't respond to that conversation with the word "Sent," please let me know.