Season 3 May 19- Renewed for 4th and final season

Cli-Fi

John J. Falco
12 Monkeys Fans, please note the third season will be aired in totality on the weekend of May 19. Make room in your DVRs for these ten episodes:

Meanwhile, all 10 episodes of 12 Monkeys: Season 3 will debut over the course of three consecutive nights. The first four episodes will air on Friday, May 19, starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The next three episodes will air on Saturday, May 20, from 8-11 p.m. ET/PT, and the final three will air in that same time slot on Sunday, May 21.

12 Monkeys Gets Season 3 Airdate and Renewal for Fourth and Final Season - IGN

I'm trying to clear out my recordings so I have room! Why the heck are they doing it like this? Argh! I may just delete some of the shows (like The Expanse, I'm not sure I'll ever get around to watching it), and get this. I figured this would be the last season, so I'm happy there will be one more. I hope it all wraps up in a good way (for the story line).

On a side note, I just saw an Outer Limits episode with Michael Rooker that was a lot like Twelve Monkeys, with time travel used to try to save humanity from a pandemic. It had a decent twist to it.