Emilia Clarke leaving Game of Thrones?

pete997

Several news articles state Emilia has confirmed she is leaving the series mid season. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know for sure?

Two questions:
  1. Mid which season?
  2. On what specific day did the story appear?

Note: I can see nothing about it on the website Winter Is Coming, which would usually have news a good deal less newsworthy than as its main story. It isn't even mentioned, as far as I can tell, in their thread on April Fool's Day GoT pranks.

Apparently she posted on Twitter that she's leaving the show. But the Tweet was dated April 1st and considered a prank. :)

mensxp.com/entertainment/gossip/35914-emilia-clarke-has-confirmed-that-she-rsquo-s-quitting-lsquo-game-of-thrones-rsquo-we-just-can-rsquo-t-accept-this.html

Apparently she posted on Twitter that she's leaving the show. But the Tweet was dated April 1st and considered a prank. :)

mensxp.com/entertainment/gossip/35914-emilia-clarke-has-confirmed-that-she-rsquo-s-quitting-lsquo-game-of-thrones-rsquo-we-just-can-rsquo-t-accept-this.html

That's a relief. I saw it in news articles posted on google. I searched under Emilia Clarke and several news articles were listed say she was leaving.

I am glad to hear this was a prank. That headline scared me.

The Daenerys point of view was never one of my favorites in the books but Emilia has won me over when it comes to the show. The scenes with Tyrion are some of my favorites. These next two short seasons are going to be over before we know it and I am really going to miss this excellent show.

I am glad to hear this was a prank. That headline scared me.

The Daenerys point of view was never one of my favorites in the books but Emilia has won me over when it comes to the show. The scenes with Tyrion are some of my favorites. These next two short seasons are going to be over before we know it and I am really going to miss this excellent show.

Emilia and Peter do have some kind of chemistry together don't they.