Free book download (for US and Canada only)

If I didn't own the hardcover, and hadn't read it twice so far, I would jump all over this!

How can I turn down a free book which is highly recommended?

@Parson Sanderson is one of my top authors, and this series is so great it is crazy. But it's massive. Be prepared for a large chunk of your reading time to be on this...and I read it twice. Once when it came out, then again right before book two came out.

It is always nice to see it offered only to

for US and Canada only(n)

@Parson Sanderson is one of my top authors, and this series is so great it is crazy. But it's massive. Be prepared for a large chunk of your reading time to be on this...and I read it twice. Once when it came out, then again right before book two came out.
You need to remember that my go to reading is decided NOT Fantasy. I did not care for the Hobbit much, was lost watching The Fellowship of the Ring, cared not a lot for a book by Robin Hobb, etc. I did read one other book by Brandon Sanderson and found it OK, so if I get stuck in a series of Fantasy I will be one surprised puppy.

It is always nice to see it offered only to

for US and Canada only(n)

I'm not sure about this. On the pull down menu there is the choice for "other" which I would guess would mean that there is way for the "other" countries to get their free download.

If you chose "Other" you get a candid message telling you cannot get it.

Nice! Thanks to this, I now have both Send to Kindle apps on my computer. :) The file was too big to send to my iPad through email, the way I usually do, so I had to break down and do the other thing. Very handy.

Parson, I won't say anything because if there is anyone in fantasy I like as much as Sanderson, it's Hobb. And I read the Hobbit for the first time about 4-5 years ago and loved it! haha. This from a guy who now is obsessed with SF and devours indie SF all the time. It is quite a change though.

Yay, TDZ. You can talk to me about it now :) (does this mean ill have to try this Weber guy you always mention?)

I should probably admit that the reason I have BOTH of the Send to Kindle apps is that I misunderstood and downloaded the Firefox one first, then discovered that's for sending web content to your Kindle (who knew?), and had to download the other one to get what I was aiming for.

Parson, I won't say anything because if there is anyone in fantasy I like as much as Sanderson, it's Hobb. And I read the Hobbit for the first time about 4-5 years ago and loved it! haha. This from a guy who now is obsessed with SF and devours indie SF all the time. It is quite a change though.

Yay, TDZ. You can talk to me about it now :) (does this mean ill have to try this Weber guy you always mention?)

[Parson Grins] Well, maybe, but you would do well to go to the old Weber stuff. The newer stuff seems to lack for any self control on pages and filler. (sigh!)

I should probably admit that the reason I have BOTH of the Send to Kindle apps is that I misunderstood and downloaded the Firefox one first, then discovered that's for sending web content to your Kindle (who knew?), and had to download the other one to get what I was aiming for.

Hey, that Firefox app, could come in quite handy for some things.