Why Do You Like to talk about and Recommend books that You've Read?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Islandia by Austin Tappan Wright . Good stuff and definite worth looking up and reading.:cool:(y)

BAYLOR

If you read a good book that you love , don't keep yourself , tell the world about it. . :)

BAYLOR

What would be nice is if they brought back into print all the good old heroic fantasy novels written in the 1960's and 70's A lot of good stuff there. :cool:

Fro example , Robert Adams Horse Clan novels of which I have most of the series.:cool:

BAYLOR

One day I was in the bookstore the week prior to Christmas , and In Science fction and fast section, I stuck up a conversation with a woman who was looking for book for her daughter . I handed her The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett . About 3 months later I ran into her again and she thanked me . Her daugheter loved Terry Pratchett and to that point, had read eight more of his books as a result. :cool:

Last edited:

BigBadBob141

Good old Terry, spent Christmas Day 2019 watching four hours of "Hogfather", about the only thing on that day worth watching, the year before was even better, over four days the above was shown along with "The Colour Of Magic/The Light Fantastic" and "Going Postal"!!!