Lethal Weapon: The Series.

Even without Mel... or is he in it? Apparently not. 'Shoot 'em up' Nixie, I watched a 'shoot me up' once and got tired of dodging slugs comin' outa the TV.

Watched the first episode, silly, plot line full Of holes, fast paced shoot me up and I was completely hooked.

It's actually better than the movies, because there are loads of them. And the interesting thing is this series is one of the only one that makes me laugh. Lucifier is the second one.

Thing is, Leo is almost completely removed from the series as nobody can replace Joe Pesci talent. And the one episode Leo actually shows up is lacking of that punch, so I'm kind of glad they made Riggs and Murtaugh's relationship to be the key.

I was completely hooked.
I wasn't going to watch it, because I couldn't imagine it matching up to the films - and nobody does crazy like Mel Gibson:devilish: - but after reading your recommendation I had a look and I'm glad I did. It was great fun, and really entertaining, lots of action and a nice dose of humour too.
Thanks for recommending, Nixie(y)

I must admit I got hooked, too. I've just watched ep. 5 and the series have nothing in common with the movies besides the names and a story background.

really enjoyed this - it's fun and quite dark in equal measure... roll on S2

I didn't think I'd like this but Chrononauts have good taste so I gave it a try. It's basic but fun. Enjoyed it.

Still watching it, in English and French. English version is more advanced in S2 while the French one is still in S1.:)