Abendau Omnibus...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
So Jo has an omnibus version of her wonderful Abendau series out today. If you want to get 3 books for £1.99 then now's the time. In 48 hours it will go back up.

Oh and did I mention the new cover.

Click here to buy.

cover-small.jpg

Shiny! I've always maintained the trilogy needs to be read in full to make sense of the story (especially the traumatic events of book one) so I'm delighted to see it out there!

Seriously - this is great value! The three books as a whole have over 130 Amazon and Goodreads reviews with a ranking between 4.09 and 4.87. :)

Come! Be Abendau'ed!

I saw this on Amazon two nights back and couldn't tell it it was all three in one as I suspected, or a fourth and I'd fallen behind all times by not knowing you'd done a fourth...

It's on my To Buy list, and I expect should be on my bookshelf in short order. ;)

I saw this on Amazon two nights back and couldn't tell it it was all three in one as I suspected, or a fourth and I'd fallen behind all times by not knowing you'd done a fourth...

It's on my To Buy list, and I expect should be on my bookshelf in short order. ;)
Not yet. But the cogs are turning. Even though they're not meant to be. :)

@Wruter - I hope you enjoy it. Many thanks. :)

Well, I already had book 1 but at that price - actually £1.61 - I couldn't resist. :D(y)

Hi Dan, the HB will be a limited edition hardback from our Space Dock Legends imprint and as such will only be available on the TBP website and only 50 will be printed.

I am hoping to have it done in next 3-4 weeks but haven't been well so will do my best.