Abendau Omnibus...

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
Shiny! I've always maintained the trilogy needs to be read in full to make sense of the story (especially the traumatic events of book one) so I'm delighted to see it out there!

Seriously - this is great value! The three books as a whole have over 130 Amazon and Goodreads reviews with a ranking between 4.09 and 4.87. :)

Come! Be Abendau'ed!

hopewrites

Character Nerd
I saw this on Amazon two nights back and couldn't tell it it was all three in one as I suspected, or a fourth and I'd fallen behind all times by not knowing you'd done a fourth...

It's on my To Buy list, and I expect should be on my bookshelf in short order. ;)

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I saw this on Amazon two nights back and couldn't tell it it was all three in one as I suspected, or a fourth and I'd fallen behind all times by not knowing you'd done a fourth...

It's on my To Buy list, and I expect should be on my bookshelf in short order. ;)
Not yet. But the cogs are turning. Even though they're not meant to be. :)

@Wruter - I hope you enjoy it. Many thanks. :)

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
Hi Dan, the HB will be a limited edition hardback from our Space Dock Legends imprint and as such will only be available on the TBP website and only 50 will be printed.

I am hoping to have it done in next 3-4 weeks but haven't been well so will do my best.