(Found) SciFi book about humans with shape changing and psionic abilities.

Hi,

Don't know if it'll help but if memory serves those two sided / story books were I think done by Ace and or Doubleday.

Cheers, Greg.
Thanks Greg, however I know for a fact it was a hardbound book that was in my school’s library. I’m so close, there were three books from my school days that I wanted to find out the authors in the titles. I went back to the school in the late 90s and begged access to the library in order to find out those books. Only one was there. Another one was answered on this webpage. And then there was one. I’m still holding out hope though.

Hiya Talos
Will you post it as a solo question here in book search please and give us all a chance to have a good look at it?

To help in posting here is a blatant rip-off from another well known site..

## Questions must have as much detail as possible, including:

• Media (short story collection, magazine, novel, TV, film, website)
  • Original year of publication/airing, or at least when you have read/seen this work of fiction. "Read when I was a child" is not as useful as "Read when I was a child (early 1980s)"
  • Major themes
  • Plot (as much as you can remember)
  • Setting
  • Characters (names, descriptions)
  • The language you read or heard the story in
  • Details about the cover, if applicable
  • Target audience/age group
  • Ideas that you have already ruled out (for example, if you know the story was not written by Asimov, then tell us so that we can save time) ##

@dannymcg Post that list again in a separate post, and I can sticky it at the top of the forum. Except that this forum is only for books. TV and film requests go in their own forums, and for some reason we have never had enough of them to warrant a separate forum. Remind me if I forget to sticky it. And feel free to add any more helpful details you could use.

Edit: Don't worry. I copied your post and edited it. hope you don't mind but I thought it was an excellent idea to have those questions prominently displayed.

Hiya Talos
Will you post it as a solo question here in book search please and give us all a chance to have a good look at it?

To help in posting here is a blatant rip-off from another well known site..

## Questions must have as much detail as possible, including:

• Media (short story collection, magazine, novel, TV, film, website)
  • Original year of publication/airing, or at least when you have read/seen this work of fiction. "Read when I was a child" is not as useful as "Read when I was a child (early 1980s)"
  • Major themes
  • Plot (as much as you can remember)
  • Setting
  • Characters (names, descriptions)
  • The language you read or heard the story in
  • Details about the cover, if applicable
  • Target audience/age group
  • Ideas that you have already ruled out (for example, if you know the story was not written by Asimov, then tell us so that we can save time) ##
I posted it under a new book search thread.

i remember the reading this book, but I cant remember the title. Phillip Copperhead, starchild, manuel, are some of the characters

i remember the reading this book, but I cant remember the title. Phillip Copperhead, starchild, manuel, are some of the characters
If you happen to recall it at a later date, that'd be great.

Back