The Beguiler—now available in paperback at Amazon (and the ebook, too)..

Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
Well, it turns out that Amazon jumped the gun and has released the paperback edition of Suzanne Jackson's The Beguiler already.

Not that we are complaining. Ever since I read the sample chapters Suzanne sent me, more than a year ago, I've been anticipating the day that we could publish this amazing book. It turns out the day came a little sooner than I expected (and I was spared all the suspense yesterday of knowing that it would be today).

For those who have been waiting for the paperback to be available: if you order through Amazon you can buy it now. The ebook is still scheduled for release on February 28, and still at the fabulous pre-publication discount.

And for those of you who were obliging enough to read an ARC, have written a review already, and have been wondering when to post it, it should be possible to post it at any of the amazons as of now. It's not listed at Goodreads yet, although I expect it will be soon.

I know that I speak for Suzanne and Gary as well as for myself when I thank you all for your wonderful support in getting out the word on The Beguiler already.

I remember many moons ago when Suzanne was a beta reader on my own book, so how wonderful is it to deliver her dream. The cover is brilliant and all I did was do what Teresa told me to do - simple.

Support a true Chronner and buy it ASAP.

Hardback avail as well on the TBP website. :)

Congratulations, that's great news!:)
And for those of you who were obliging enough to read an ARC, have written a review already, and have been wondering when to post it, it should be possible to post it at any of the amazons as of now.
Just posted it now; I pre-ordered the kindle but Amazon wouldn't let me post a review yet, so I added it under the paperback. At the moment the paperback and kindle are showing as 2 separate products - I figure they'll get merged at some point, right?

Congratulations Suzanne, Gary Teresa and everyone at team Tickety boo. Fingers crossed for chunky sales followed by a chunky cigar for Gary! :)

Edit: my apologies for spelling your name incorrectly, Teresa.

Last edited:
Ach! Sorry. Thought I had more time. I'll post my review as soon as I get back. It is written, but it wasn't up for reviews before I left. Very good read, by the way.

Oooh, thank you, Juliana!

And thank you, everyone, for all the congrats and support. :)

Back