The Goddess Project ebook only £1.99 this week

HareBrain

Smeerp of Wonder
Staff member
Supporter
Any ditherers, this is your chance.

The Goddess Project eBook: Bryan Wigmore: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

That's not much more than a penny per thousand words! And some of those words have a dollar value of a penny each! High-value verbiage includes soulscape, dreadnought, tentacles, coruscating, psychosphere, torpedo, and haircut -- but alongside those you'll find plenty of old stalwarts such as 'the', 'a', and 'it'. All twenty-six letters of the alphabet can be found within, and all ten numerals! And various types of punctuation ...!!!?!

(And please review. If you enjoy it, tell the world. If you hate it, it's your duty to warn others!)

I have purchased it, it may be sometime before I get to reading it as I have lots waiting, but I shall report back when I do :)

This is the best two pounds or two and a half dollars you'll ever spend. Even if you can get a good cup of coffee or a piece of carrot cake for that, it will be gone and regretted in half an hour, whereas you'll never regret having this book. It won't add an ounce or give you jitters, and it will even look lovely in your bookcase or on your coffee table.

Just do it. You know you want to.

*coughs* E-books do not look lovely on the coffee table.

But they are still worth having and this is really rather good. Just a shame you can't buy ebooks for people as presents on Amazon.co.uk.

But they are still worth having and this is really rather good. Just a shame you can't buy ebooks for people as presents on Amazon.co.uk.
You can however buy gift vouchers. Not Amazon (most people know I have a pathological hatred of them), but I am buying Kobo gift vouchers for a relative who reads a lot - they can only be used for e-books or e-readers. And can some book tokens not be used for e-books?

This is the ebook (as Peat has just coughed), but display the cover on your Kindle and it will still look good on your coffee table. :D
This is true. I had my e-reader on my desk at work, and somebody asked about the novel displayed on the sleep screen, which happened to be Shuttered, by @Mouse. Not sure if it generated a sale, but it was a conversation starter.

p.s. @HareBrain - is there an epub edition, or only Kindle and paper copies? Either way, I will be buying shortly.

You can, you can, but it's not as much fun as being able to buy a specific product for someone.

Besides, I can hardly send a bunch of people £2 vouchers saying "Use it this immediately on this book!" :p

You can, you can, but it's not as much fun as being able to buy a specific product for someone.
This is true. Completely agree.

Besides, I can hardly send a bunch of people £2 vouchers saying "Use it this immediately on this book!" :p
You can. You just have to find the right leverage to threaten, I mean, persuade them. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Thanks to everyone who's bought it so far!

is there an epub edition, or only Kindle and paper copies?

An epub should be available from the Snowbooks website. Let me know if you have any difficulty with that.

Last edited:
I'd been meaning to buy so this was as good a time as any! Thanks for the heads up

But they are still worth having and this is really rather good.

Err... well, yes. But of course I assume that as soon as anyone has read the bargain-priced ebook, they will immediately feel the need to run out and get the paperback.* Yes, that's it.

*I did. I've been waiting for the paperback since I first read the digital one two years ago.

Err... well, yes. But of course I assume that as soon as anyone has read the bargain-priced ebook, they will immediately feel the need to run out and get the paperback.* Yes, that's it.

*I did. I've been waiting for the paperback since I first read the digital one two years ago.

Ah yes. A logical plan. It worked on me too, but I then went and gave it away.