The Goddess Project ebook only £1.99 this week

HareBrain

Smeerp of Wonder
Staff member
Supporter
So glad that what I learned in Economics about price and demand wasn't complete hokum! :D

Thanks all!

TheDustyZebra

Unraveling
Staff member
Supporter
One can never regret coffee and carrot cake.
It's true, I don't generally regret carrot cake (I don't drink coffee), but I have heard that some people do. It's puzzling. Even standing on the scale, I find it hard to regret carrot cake. Sometimes I just bring the next piece with me onto the scale, to save time. :D

hopewrites

Character Nerd
*still waiting for my copy which is evidently hitchhiking to me from over the pond...*

Worst part of wanting physical things in a digital age is knowing I could have had it instantly if I wasn't addicted to underlining my favorite passages in green gel pen, and scribbling insights inspired by the text in the margins.

Oh! The agonies of waiting!
*envies all the ebook owners*

Boneman

*still waiting for my copy which is evidently hitchhiking to me from over the pond...*

Worst part of wanting physical things in a digital age is knowing I could have had it instantly if I wasn't addicted to underlining my favorite passages in green gel pen, and scribbling insights inspired by the text in the margins.

Oh! The agonies of waiting!
*envies all the ebook owners*

Please don't - there's nothing compares to the feel of a real book. And one with soft furry animals in it (this one) is even better!