The 13 Lives of a Television Repairman by M.D.Thalmann...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
is out on 5th March. This book has all the Tickety Boo editors, smiling widely and musing on such a wonderful book.

Award winning editor Siobhan Marshall-Jones said, "Oh my God Gary... that was the most wonderful book I have ever worked on... I laughed, I had tears in my eyes, I marvelled at the invention and the philosophical depths, I was beguiled by the beautiful prose - '13 Lives of a TV Repairman' is an extraordinary novel..."

The blurb:

Arthur is all alone now, he killed the world. He had it all, but that wasn't enough, so he went and ruined everything. God left in a hurry when the atomic bombs went off, and forgot to take poor Arthur with him. Now he lives in a sealed bunker under an irradiated wasteland once known as Florida, and watches the worlds he missed, the possibilities he prevented, in his ingenious, insidious creation: The Alternate Reality Generator. He only had one friend left in the world, a floppy eared Labrador, but he's dead now, too. That's probably Arthur's fault as well. Now all he has is time and regret... and a machine that lets him live all kinds of lives, in another dimension...

I will post links when I have them. :)

13 Lives-small.jpg

Back