Journeys is now available!

ratsy

I started inviting authors to Journeys about 13-14 months ago. Some stories I received back in a couple months, and other invited authors had strict deadlines, so we ended up with an October deadline. I was being emailed shorts from many of my favorite fantasy authors, and it was something seriously special to me. Teresa did a wonderful job with the authors to make the stories as great as possible, and Dusty polished them at the end. Mix in one of my favorite covers ever, by Tom Edwards, and you have Journeys. I was so happy to have submissions on this collection to the Chrons group, and we saw some amazing stories, and had to reject some really great ones too. In the end I love that we have my friends from here rubbing elbows with some big names in the industry, and holding their own beside them.

Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination

Paperback is available as well as the eBook for 0.99 this week. Grab it HERE!

journeys cover front.jpg

Sounds like a book filled with the excellent writing of attractive and talented authors.

Also, the cover's fantastic.

I received my paperback copies in the post this morning and I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of the product.

With a stiff paper cover, and high quality paper used and typesetting within, this is a massive step up from the last paperback Woodbridge book I received, which was Lake Manor Hotel. Which printers did you use, @ratsy?

DG, the same guys, I've just found the text, size and all of that, that I like now. It's been a trial and error kind of thing. Glad you like it

Back