Kingdom Asunder paperback is out now

thaddeus6th

Supporter
Kingdom Asunder's paperback edition, for those of you who enjoy getting their hands on a real book, has just been released on Amazon UK:

Kingdom Asunder: Volume 1 (The Bloody Crown Trilogy): Amazon.co.uk: Thaddeus White: 9781542545808: Books

Little surprised as I was expected it to take about a week, but glad it's out there. The only real difference between it and the e-book is a couple of small family trees in the back. Otherwise, it's very much the same.

Kingdom Asunder has had lower sales than I'd hoped, but its reviews have been really good, so if you haven't checked it out, now's the time to give it a look.
From an Amazon UK review -
This book has all you would want: action, adventure, treason, murder, stratagems and spoils; also sex done in the nicest possible taste and a deadly fighter who dresses in women's clothing during his off duty moments.

From Trickster Eric novels: Answering Review Request: Kingdom Asunder -
Karena has a vivid Establishing Character Moment that also sets the tone for the series. She is an Iron Lady; confident, ambitious and ruthless. I quickly started thinking "this is going to be Game of Thrones level dark and bloody".

And from our very own Perpster -
There are two major battle sequences, the first of which steals the show, a truly gritty, enthralling combative piece that stands out, for me, as being the best part of an overall exceptional novel.
But for me, I think the best part of the story, and the defining thing that manages to set it apart from many of its contemporaries (at least for me) is there is no clear cut good or bad. Instead we get to see that a civil war is not good for the people of the country in which the war is taking place, that it is they that suffer along with the soldiers who fight the battles.

So if that sounds good to you, Kingdom Asunder's available in both the new paperback and as an e-book: Kingdom Asunder (The Bloody Crown Trilogy Book 1) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store