Trivia - Feists Fantasy Trivia Thread

SilentRoamer

Ok so in the trend of the Trivia threads I am creating and participating in I thought I would create one to encompass Feists Fantasy series, these are any from his main bulk of work.

As Feist has a lot of books in quite a few series it would probably be fair to name the series or at least give pointers.

So I will start of with:

In Magician, Tomas finds a set of Armor and Sword - who did this belong to?

Ages since I read them so not sure which series:

Who does Pug think is sending him letters from the future?

Who is spymaster to Lady Mara of the Acoma?

This is from the Empire series co-written with Janny Wurts.

I am unsure of the spelling, but I think it is spelt Arakasi. He was the former spymaster for the Tuscai. He ends up becoming First Minister to Emperor Justin at the time

He didn't find Tholin's Hammer, it was a gift from Rhuagh for sitting her deathwatch. As to where, it was in Rhuagh's lair in the Mac Mordain Cadal.

He didn't find Tholin's Hammer, it was a gift from Rhuagh for sitting her deathwatch..
And here I though Rhaugh was a male dragon, considering that Tomas referred to Rhuagh as a he.
Yes, the dragon did gift the contents of the box to Dolgan and Tomas for sitting his deathwatch. Dolgan got the Hammer of Tholin, and Tomas the arms and armour of white and gold.
Your turn to ask a question.

And here I though Rhaugh was a male dragon, considering that Tomas referred to Rhuagh as a he.

It's been years since I read magician, you're right Rhaugh was male. Guess my memory isn't as good as I thought!

Which Valheru created the Pantathians and the Saaur?

I think this one is Ryan but I also want to say Liam, but I expect Liam was earlier.

I also want to say Borric but I think Borric (the second) was Aruthas son which would be way too early in the timeline. Thats also why I am discounting Liam.

I'll stick with Ryan.

As I have already asked a question if this one is Ryan I will bow out to Nixie for setting the next question :)

It gets a bit confusing with the families. Except for Jimmy of course :)