What are your Favorite Politically Incorrect Books and Stories ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going from memory here, was it Farnhams Freehold where the black people were used as meat by the white people?
Possible I've got some other yarn lodged in my memory

Really bad film with some rubbish time travel story added for no apparent reason.

The first time I became aware of Biggles, was duee to a Monty Python Sketch.

I didn't care for the 1986 film . It ended with them set up for a never made sequel . Biggles and his men were in a cooking pot. Ive never seen any of the books the US.

Last edited:
Just going from memory here, was it Farnhams Freehold where the black people were used as meat by the white people?
Possible I've got some other yarn lodged in my memory

Actually, no. Not sure about the cannibalism (if any) in Farnham's Freehold, but a central theme was that white people were slaves to blacks.

Actually, no. Not sure about the cannibalism (if any) in Farnham's Freehold, but a central theme was that white people were slaves to blacks.

Ok then. Obviously I remembered some kind of racial division but must have the races reversed in my memory.
I am pretty certain the slaves were kept on a 'happy drug' to keep them docile and then used as meat.
That was the Politically Incorrect thing I was thinking of, Black people putting White people into cooking pots

Last edited:
Ok then. Obviously I remembered some kind of racial division but must have the races reversed in my memory.
I am pretty certain the slaves were kept on a 'happy drug' to keep them docile and then used as meat.
That was the Politically Incorrect thing I was thinking of, Black people putting White people into cooking pots
Yep. Whites were slaves; blacks on top.
Whites were used as food, mostly as delicacy

To check, I could lay hands on my copy of Farnham's Freehold in less than 20 seconds. But then I'd have to read the damn thing (bad) and spend a couple of decades trying to forget it as thoroughly as I managed to forget it after the first reading (worse). Let's just take Galanx's word for it.

(Actually, last month I re-read every Heinlein novel I own (all of the adult ones and many of the juveniles). Even I will Fear No Evil. Except guess which one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.