The Goddess Project paperback now available

So if I go to Foyles nr Tottenham Court Road, will they be able to order me a copy, do you think?

Anywhere in the country should be able to order it, including libraries. Not sure who you'd go to if you want a hard copy overseas, apart from Amazon UK with overseas shipping, perhaps? But hopefully Snowbooks will be working hard to secure those translation and overseas deals at the trade fairs soon.

I think you may have missed the boat re: the opah. Maybe for the second edition?

So if I go to Foyles nr Tottenham Court Road, will they be able to order me a copy, do you think?

Definitely, as DG says. But I have also been informed that it's being stocked by Hatchards, Britain's oldest bookshop and holder of three royal warrants (not that I'm a snob or anything). Probably only one copy, but it would be cool if you could buy it.

Also it should be in at Waterstones Piccadilly.

Good day, HareBrain. I've just finished TGP, and it's brilliant! Ah, what an exciting finish! (Really, the last third just kept revving up the tension and action, after the table was so beautifully set in the first two-thirds.)

I'm just wondering if you have an estimated release date for The Empyreus Proof...and will this be released through Snowbooks again? Congratulations on your wonderful book, CC

Thanks CC! I'm not sure about the timing of the sequel, but at least it's now complete. I'll be sure to announce as soon as I have any firm news.

You might be interested to know that when I was last on Amazon "The Goddess Project" was one of the books suggested to me.

You might be interested to know that when I was last on Amazon "The Goddess Project" was one of the books suggested to me.

Yes, I am -- that's without you having visited it during browsing, I assume? (I have no idea how these things work, however.)

My copy arrived!!

*squee!*

Hope it's worth the wait!

Yes, I am -- that's without you having visited it during browsing, I assume? (I have no idea how these things work, however.)

I do not believe that I ever went searching for it. I certainly don't remember doing it, but couldn't rule out the possibility. I thought it might have something to do with a Chrons connection. I had just left a review of "Heart Blade" by our own Juliana.

That'll generally do it -- Amazon looks at what other things people have bought who also bought that, and pops in to tell you that you should do likewise. I've had other Chrons-connected books show up that I hadn't looked for, because of that. :)

Yo tambien. I get Heart Blade popping up constantly.

Sooner or later, they'll realize I already bought it...

TDZ is right. Amazon is still trying to sell me books I bought from them years ago.

In my case, they might not have a bad idea, there. I do have a habit of buying multiple copies of things. They'd do better to pop up and say, "We notice you haven't bought this book in six months. Would you like another one?" :D