Supernatural Season 12

Gonk the Insane

I guess this may already have begun in the States, but Season 12 hit the UK screens last week. As with the previous series it's on E4 (Wednesdays, 10pm).

I caught up with the first episode last night, but it should be available on catch-up for anyone who missed it (apologies for not posting sooner, I've had a touch of post-Christmas lazy-itis:)).

It's early days yet, but I'm hoping the series will be good...

I loved Season 12. Waiting for Season 13 in Canada.

Those men of letters dissappointed me. I don't want to spoil the thread for those who can see Season 12 in UK, but hoped they will help Sam and Dean in their fight against evil.

British men of letters hunting monsters in US is nevertheless an interesting twist after we were told they were all dead.:)

I watched ep. 9 this Thursday. Wow ! Those UK's Men of Letters are not some guys you could mess up with them. I would like to say more, but I don't want to spoil the thread. Maybe we could talk about this season, once it's over in UK, too.:)

Been enjoying this season a lot! The increased diversity and more prominent female characters is a great improvement on previous seasons. The deaf hunter, played by a deaf actress, is the best thing ever. I've also been really enjoying the more experimental episodes -- the Impala episode in particular, and the episode cut like a movie.

Sorry guys. After last evening episode, I strongly believe UK Men of Letters are just another kind of monsters. Even Crowley looks more human compared with them. I really don't like Arthur Ketch and I regret Mick's death.

Aargh, spoilers!:eek: I've been saving the episodes up for a binge so I'm a little behind, but US TV seems to basically love English actors - but only as bad guys. I'm starting to think it's a law or something:)

I'm really sorry, but they really pissed me off. :p

I have nothing against English actors. They are usually the top on the ice scream. And you will still have some big surprises waching it. ;)

They did it on purpose to let us wondering like this again, right? I

Can I spoil this thread now that Season 12 is over ?