Sherlock - S04E02 - The Lying Detective

ctg

weaver of the unseen
12417890-low-1.jpg

Wow. What an episode. I understand now why Gatiss was upset on people's comment, because he has inside info on what was coming down in the next episode. As it is with every episode, all clues are there, but they are rather confusingly distributed, and with Sherlock seeming going off his rails, things aren't going to be clear for anyone.

But they will become crystal clear in the very last moment with a secret revealed. I don't know if the next episode is about the revenge or will it be a roller-coaster ride into the history of two brothers. All I know that I'm definitely going to watch it.

I'm surprised the villian wasn't wearing lots of gold jewellery and smoking a cigar.

I'm surprised the villian wasn't wearing lots of gold jewellery and smoking a cigar.

LOL. Maybe he was in Sherlock's head. He was tripping so bad. I assume Sherlock was on a cocktail of all sorts. Including psychedelics.

Really enjoyed the emotional intensity of this episode. Plenty of trick moments, a clever puzzle, and some great reveals.

I did begin to think the ending was dragging on, until they finally revealed the secret behind the girl. Just, wow. :)

LOL. Maybe he was in Sherlock's head. He was tripping so bad. I assume Sherlock was on a cocktail of all sorts. Including psychedelics.

He means the portrayal of the villain in the photo sometimes cut a bit too close to TV superstar, Jimmy Saville - who, when he was alive, was known for his charity work, but after he died, was revealed to have been a monster paedophile who used his celebrity as protection.

Any way, am looking forward to the next episode. :)

Reactions: ctg