Primordial- a Liberator Universe novelette

Nick B

author Nick Bailey, formerly Quellist.
Primordial ebook is now available on Amazon and Kindleunlimited.
Set in the same universe, but unrelated to Liberator, Primordial is a sci-fi horror novelette.

Primordial at Amazon

Primordial%20JPG%20Cover%203dec16_zpshoiwn6re.jpg

Primordial is now free for a few days. Enjoy.

Primordial is now available on all the sites that Draft2Digital do. It is also now FREE!
I have reported it to Amazon, so they should pricematch very soon. Feel free to report it to hurry them along.

After a bit of a false start (because I got the kdp select dates wrong) Primordial is NOW available for free on allthe platforms that Draft2Digital supply to.
You can find them Here

Amazon will catch up soon...

A quick favour required.
I have recently merged Liberator and Primordial onto Dust Publishing's Amazon account so we are running from a single account. But... As soon as I did that, Primordial sales (not really sales as it is free) died. Totally. Literally not a single unit has shifted, and it usually sells a copy most days, if not more. 5 days... nothing, and it seems very suspect that something has gone wrong.
So.. could someone who hasnt got it, please order it (it is still completely free) and post on here to say you have (or that it didnt work...), so I know it should be recorded, and I'll see if it is tracking my sales properly.

Hope someone can help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vertigo Reviews & Interviews 17
Rafellin Blake's 7 11
D Blake's 7 3