SS8 - The Guessing

Yeah, post them. I'm not good at guessing. I need to spend more time dissecting everyone's style before I can do that well.

I wrote #3 and was correctly guessed by someone I was guessed as. :)

I still couldn't come up with guesses, there were a few I thought I might know and will no doubt go "ohhh I should have known that" when the others are revealed.

Tons of fun guys!!

Oh all right as a last chance guess I'll guess that Kerry or Jo wrote #4 which was totally brilliant and I still love reading.

I wrote #5, which most of you recognised, and then added #15, which DGJones did – I'm becoming predictable in my dotage. Just about everybody saw 'list of names - not as many as there are stories - oh, Chrispy's done multiples as usual'; now why would anyone think that?

I really enjoyed 'my' flying primitives story, a direction I would never have taken (which is part of the reason we do this, isn't it? Not only to stretch our writing muscles, but our imaginations' boundaries?).

And I am useless at guessing. I think I know which one hope did, and my own, and just maybe would have got Jo's…

Attachments

• SS08- Official Shyrka Proud Martha.rtf
    31.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Kerrysuit II.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Short tyger.rtf
    15.7 KB · Views: 180
Thanks for running thing, Ph.

My tiger story was creepy awesome. Thanks Jo.

I wrote both #10 and #11 for Johnnyjet. They were a ton of fun to write. I always look forward to and enjoy this challenge.

Great entries, everyone :)

v