Discussion Thread -- JANUARY 2017 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Bowler1 arrives, giggling in a manic fashion and looking very suspect indeed.

An open Genre, what ideas have bubbled up into this very odd yellow head... what odd ideas indeed!

With that, I slink off again.

is it just me that finds an open genre really quite hard?

i have a title. and that's it

pffft Bowler i'm not scared of your Reagans. it's not like you have a Drumpf.

(this is what my mind has been reduced to post-christmas)

Parson fumbles with the strange looking gun.... Pew, Pew, Pew, --- the sound of firing and ricochets down the hallway. Wonders: "How effective would this be on a yellow grinning bowler?"

I'll leave that to someone with wings and dangerous claws. Parsons are easily intimidated by Ray Guns.

You could tickle him into submission?

That's one for Mrs Bowler I think.

Right then. I've posted. What can I say?

I blame Judge for not choosing RAY GUNs this month and for also giving us an open Genre.
When anyone figures out which Genre my dark little gem fits into, please let me know.

I worry me too... if that helps!

Mrs Bowler was not impressed....

Last edited:
A bit like me (and a few others on here).

Welcome to the oddest little part of the WWW sinister42, join in and have some fun.

Oh I have all the fun. You can't have any because I have it all. It's mine. :barefoot: And here's a face with feet for some reason.

Bowler1 -- This grim psychological chiller shows us how easily innocence can be corrupted into evil.

A. Fare Wells -- This dark but hopeful tale of survival displays how courage can arise under the worst circumstances.

I woke up today, and had my story in my mind; the subconscious is so strange...it's an idea I hadn't thought of till I slept. Maybe I'll take a nap, and work on my 300 worder. :)
I have a feeling this will be a tough month for voting. CC

Back