Brandon Stark and Time

@Cthulhu.Science welcome to the Chronicles Network! I haven’t seen you in the Martin forum before.

We have a dedicated form to the show, and the developments of its plot and characters. In fairness to those of us who have not watchedthe show, or at least, the shows ending your question should be asked over there. Personally, I am actively disbelieving anything I read regarding the show. I am hopeful that I will be able to finish the story in written form only. And then again, this is probably just a pipe drain.

It is not my intent to be mean or rude, nor to shut you down completely. I understand that the show’s been over for at least five years, maybe more. And that the topic of a time traveling Bran would draw comments and interest from people who have watched the show. Everyone searching the Internet for discussion at this point, should know that is real danger of finding spoilers.

I hope you find people with whom you may discuss Brandon, his character, his plot, his motivation, and his future. Cheers!