The Goddess Project cover reveal

Great cover HB. It didn't make me feel in the least blue. Cough. Best of luck with the release.

Quick update -- ebooks are now up for pre-order, but went up with the wrong (too high) price. They should be £4.99 in UK and $6.95 in US. I'll put the links here when it's all straightened out, hopefully tomorrow.

I like the design of the cover, and that synopsis has really caught my interest. It sounds exactly like the kind of story I like but struggle to find. I love the title, and I really like the bit beneath it. Great work ! (y)

It sounds exactly like the kind of story I like but struggle to find.

That's nice to hear, as it's partly why I started writing in the first place.

As promised, here are some (correctly priced) pre-order links:

Paperback (note price is actually £8.99, not £9.99 -- waiting for updated info to come through from Nielsen system. It will only charge £8.99 in any case)

UK Kindle (£4.79)

US Kindle ($6.95)

(Available in some other countries too.)

HB, do you know if the paperback is eventually going to be available in the US?

That would depend on being able to sell the print rights to a US publisher. But it should be available pretty quickly via third-party "new/used offers" on Amazon US -- like other Snowbooks UK-only paperbacks. And if the rights aren't sold, I guess POD might appear eventually.

*is also holding out of state side paperback*

(You could let U.S. publishers know that you have anxious customers state side waiting with baited breath to buy your book...?)