So who has recently published (Q4 2016)?

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
I'm familiar with a number of books published by members over the past couple of months, but I'd like to put together a thread that highlights as many of them as possible.

So, no chatting, just post a link to where your book(s) can be found below (Amazon links preferred!)

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Just to add, I'm planning to do a feature thread to list our writers who have recently published books - I just need everyone who wants a bit of promo to post here to ensure I don't miss them.

And as Jo Zebedee liked my opening post, I'll make a point to remember her and the Abendau trilogy and Inish Carraig. :)

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
Just to add, I'm planning to do a feature thread to list our writers who have recently published books - I just need everyone who wants a bit of promo to post here to ensure I don't miss them.

And as Jo Zebedee liked my opening post, I'll make a point to remember her and the Abendau trilogy and Inish Carraig. :)

Cool, thank you loads! :) And I have a new book coming out next year - my first fantasy which I'm hugely excited to share in due course!

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
The Fourth Reich - Head of the Snake. If you'd like to buy it click here.

A fictional account of the real reason for the worldwide collapse of financial systems and many countries moving to the right, politically.

tfr-cover-small.jpg

Nick B

author Nick Bailey, formerly Quellist.
Liberator

Military SF, very well received on both sides of the pond (and other places), with close to a thousand readers and climbing.