7.07: The Walking Dead - Sing me a song...

Good to see that the head wife gave Daryl the cue to escape. Though there will still be some guards around even if Negan is away.

Rick and Aaron finding weapons makes sense. Though you would think the weapons at the coastal womens village would be important, maybe not.

If next episode is better it may give a little encouragement for the 2nd half of the season. But it is so frustrating to have wait another couple of months hoping things pick up. February isn't too bad I suppose.

Not sure Daryl will escape though, it's possible that he has been conditioned now to believe that anything that looks like a way out is a trap and he will just stay where he is. No idea what Rick and Aaron will find, the whole setup to me looked like a room from the crystal maze, maybe from the apocalypse zone. I suspect they will rescue a crystal at the end ;)

Did Negan break the fourth wall after insulting Olivia and saying 'really?!'. I could have sworn he was addressing the audience as he looked straight into the camera.