Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - new trailer

Oh, I really loved Guardians of the Galaxy and I'm eager to see the new one. It's funny and entertaining. And I must admit I have a special place in my heart for Rocket. :)

The trailer is quite promising.

I've got to go and see this. Literally. I think Mrs MT will divorce me if she doesn't get her big screen fix of Baby Groot.

Speaking of which the first one's on in five minutes - gotta go!

During the first date with my new GF, she was dropping hints about Guardians of the Galaxy. During the second date yesterday she practically begged me to go with her to see the movie on opening weekend. I don't usually go to opening weekends, but now I am researching the best movie theaters in between us. She's definitely a keeper, why do girls love the talking tree so much?

Not that I'm complaining.

Maybe because the little one looks hilarious ? ;):D

Mrs M T loved the big one too - as soon as she saw the trailer for Guardians 2, she turned to me and said "We're watching it". I don't mind, at least she hasn't told me the same about the new Transformers film.

Is it a spoiler that Kurt Russell is in this? I'm assuming he must be the father who abandoned Starlord and his mother. If so, I wonder how that changes the dynamics within the group (which were great and perfect in the first film.) I hope it doesn't alter them too much. Though Kurt Russell seems like a good choice and is great in everything.