People Of Earth

I like Eric. The concept of a floating cube supervisor matches my vision of corporate management in the future. ;)

We'll always be a the mercy of bean counters and micro-managers. I want to see Jeff, Eric & company have a meeting to revise their mission statement.o_O

Looks like we'll have an explosive climax to season 2.
Will a resurrected Ozzie return to Earth? I see a cliff-hanger season finale.

Looks like we'll have an explosive climax to season 2.
Will a resurrected Ozzie return to Earth? I see a cliff-hanger season finale.

Is that in reference to Jeff and Kurt finally hooking up? :ROFLMAO:

I love their plan for mutiny on board the ship.

Is that in reference to Jeff and Kurt finally hooking up? :ROFLMAO:

I love their plan for mutiny on board the ship.

Yeah. Like Eric could never overhear them plotting as long as Jeff keeps saying how much he loves his job.:cautious:

Well that was quite the heavy finale. A lot happening in that episode. I remember reading an article that the writers view POE as a sort of anthology series and that characters can come in and go out at any time. Which is a nice way of putting Ozzie's demise. I think a lot of season 3 is going to be focused on Alex and her new found family. Perhaps, Jeff gets caught up in her mom's farmhouse? That would bring out some other elements of the conspiracy theory community like preppers and other cults

The mutiny was fun.
Did NOT expect to see shrinking Eric!!!!

I think there was more happened, or came to a head, in that episode than in the whole of the first series. I think we do need some kind of explanation as to why the fleet's invasion of Earth preparations are being to left to such incompetents, when Earth itself seems full to brimming with aliens who have infiltrated right to the top of organisations like the FBI.
Kurt got run over a second time

I think there was more happened, or came to a head, in that episode than in the whole of the first series. I think we do need some kind of explanation as to why the fleet's invasion of Earth preparations are being to left to such incompetents, when Earth itself seems full to brimming with aliens who have infiltrated right to the top of organisations like the FBI.

Yeah. The fifth column activity on Earth seems pervasive, but seemingly lost on the nerds aboard the orbiting VCR tape. The season was too short.............again.

Yeah. The fifth column activity on Earth seems pervasive, but seemingly lost on the nerds aboard the orbiting VCR tape. The season was too short.............again.

I could definitely see them doing something like, Aliens are just as dumb as humans and waving it off but they really should address the topic of why this impending alien invasion has taken so long.

Did NOT expect to see shrinking Eric!!!!

I think that we and the ship's crew were programmed to ignore anything bee-sized. Eric/Don's bee execution seemed to confirm my hypothesis.

If a compact car can't get the job done, send in a Step Van!:LOL:

the nerds aboard the orbiting VCR tape. The season was too short.............again.
So, that's the thing I was subconsciously visualizing whenever they showed the moon-orbiting ship.

I was disappointed that Ozzie wasn't resurrected in the season closer. I'm wondering what Eric/Don did with his body?

1. I think that we and the ship's crew were programmed to ignore anything bee-sized. Eric/Don's bee execution seemed to confirm my hypothesis.

2. I was disappointed that Ozzie wasn't resurrected in the season closer. I'm wondering what Eric/Don did with his body?

1. I didn't ever think of it. I thought Jeff's plan was fool-proof.
But of course he can shrink!!!!! GAH!!!!!

2. You know what would be a really cool ending?
Walsh waits too long to resurrect Ozzie, (like three more seasons) and then because he waited so long Ozzie is resurrected but he is a zombie! The aliens, already dealt with zombies on their homeworlds and they know there is no hope for us, so the invasion is called off because the bosses detect ozzie's zombie DNA is on board the ship.

2. You know what would be a really cool ending?
Walsh waits too long to resurrect Ozzie, (like three more seasons) and then because he waited so long Ozzie is resurrected but he is a zombie! The aliens, already dealt with zombies on their homeworlds and they know there is no hope for us, so the invasion is called off because the bosses detect ozzie's zombie DNA is on board the ship.
Three more seasons! Yeah!!! Oh, did I miss the point? :D

Three more seasons! Yeah!!! Oh, did I miss the point? :D

That was pure speculation on my part as to how long my cool finale be drawn out for. Every once in awhile Walsh could be like, "Oh yeah Ozzie, I better get around to doing that. I promised him." Or stare stare at Ozzie in the glass and be like, "I wish I could figure out a way to reanimate you!" But then never figures it out or something like that.

:whistle::sneaky: