Cover Reveal (and free ARCs) The Beguiler

Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
Beguiler-final-small.jpg

Coming in February, 2017 THE BEGUILER by Suzanne Jackson (our own crystal haven)

If you enjoy romantic fantasy and would like a free ARC in return for an honest review, please contact me in this thread or a private message.

Back cover copy:

Rebecca Vasteer has a dangerous secret: she’s a witch.

Men known as Rangers capture witches, and hand them over to the public hangman to be hanged or burned according to the law. Or so most people believe. But a secret branch of the Ranger organization conducts an illegal traffic, selling the most talented witches as slaves to wealthy families.

Betrayed by her brother, Rebecca flees her village, only to fall into the hands of Nicholas Jarrett — witch trader, failed Ranger. At his country estate, he teaches her a form of magic more powerful, less easy to detect. His motives are far from pure. Once her training is complete, Rebecca will be sold: profit for Nicholas and money for the Rangers.

But when Rebecca shows an unexpected talent for Beguiling, a most dangerous — and seductive — magic, Nicholas feels his power over her and over his own feelings slipping away.

It took alot of getting right, there are 50 layers in that picture.

Teresa is very demanding but I love working with her - she gets the best out of me!

Congratulations on the achievement, @crystal haven - and that's a great looking cover you've got there.
If you enjoy romantic fantasy and would like a free ARC in return for an honest review
Well, I'm not sure I enjoy it - I don't think I've ever read any - but it sounds interesting, so I'm happy to give it a read then write a review.(y)

@Teresa Edgerton When would you need a review by? Got one book to finish and review at the mo (progress slowed by heavy workload in the day job - sorry, Jo!), but would be happy to read and review this: looks up my street, and I know how well Crystal Haven can write. Only it might take me a couple of weeks to get to reading it.

Where would you want the review - Goodreads?

I have an ARC!! Yey me!

And I read the first 60 pages today, and I still have goosebumps. Really, truly, if you don't get tearful at the beginning of this book, you're a MONSTER!!!! (or, possibly, not as inclined to cry at scary and emotional scenes as I am...)