Abendau - The Inheritance Trilogy

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
We are releasing this as a very limited, signed hardback and an ebook. So you'll only have to buy one book to read Abendau's Heir, Sunset Over Abendau and Abendau's Legacy.

The 650 page hardback will come out dust jacketed with a unique leather bookmark with the title and Jo's name embossed in gold on black leather. Pretty collectable. I will put link up when I get stock. Ebook will be live this week but will be available on ITunes, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and a few other digital stores.

It'll only be £25 and limited to 100.

Oh... and did I mention the special edition cover...

IT-Final-small.jpg

Thanks.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think I got it wrong with the other covers so "Take 2" begins in earnest...

Thanks.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think I got it wrong with the other covers so "Take 2" begins in earnest...

I like the first covers a lot and as a trio they are really striking. But! I don't think they tell people this is a character led trilogy - and this does. Since characters are the breathing heart of what I write - and never more so than in Abendau - I think this is much truer to the books. And so striking. Very, very lovely. :)

Great thanks!

And for your support I will send you a freebie as well. I have this power you know.

What genres do you read?

Fantasy mainly. I downloaded Jo's books to support the author and was pleasantly surprised. I fully intend to do the same with the other authors who frequent the site.
I've been introduced to lots of stuff I didn't expect to like from the Chronners. @Susan Boulton 's Hand of Glory is a great recent example. Very original.