Claim your free copy of Awakening (Chronicles of Empire 2)

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
As a special thank you to everyone who has currently bought - or is about to buy - Gathering (Chronicles of Empire 1), I'd like to provide a limited time offer to get your hands on a free ebook copy of Awakening (Chronicles of Empire 2), which is due to be released in just over 18 months.

As with Gathering, expect Awakening to have a twisty-turny plot, familiar well-developed characters, and some very real surprises.

However, the free copy of Awakening is only open to anyone who buys any copy of Gathering bought before this Christmas (ie, until December 24th 2016).

To apply for yours, simply reply below or PM me. Once Awakening is ready to be published I'll send you your free copy before it's officially released.

And, just in case you missed it, here's the blurb and links for Gathering (Chronicles of Empire 1):

A group of young travellers come together on a promise of work in the city of Corianth. They intend to discover their dreams and fortunes.

Instead, they'll be snared in a conspiracy, and left fighting for their lives...

Sirath is on the run. Erin wrestles with her faith. Dalathos seeks his place in a world that would otherwise shun him.

Against them is Molric, who has journeyed to the past to destroy it. He plots to assassinate the Emperor and arm his allies with the secret of explosives.

But there is a gathering of forces bigger than anyone realises. The decisions made here will decide not only the fate of an empire, but the future of humanity.

Available from the following Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. More international Amazon stores listed here: Gathering (Chronicles of Empire 1) is now available

I recently finished reading Gathering.It's difficult to review it without spoiling it for others,so in general terms I'd like to say that it's a fast paced adventure with well rounded characters and many plots and sub plots.
It is a real page turner and I enjoyed it immensely.An epic saga that grabs you with both hands.
I think this will become part of a classic Sci/fantasy series(fingers crossed.)
While I appreciate your offer Brian,you deserve to be paid for your work,so I will buy Awakening as soon as it comes out.Perhaps I can pre-order it nearer the time of publication.
(Move over Brandon Sanderson.)

I recently finished reading Gathering.It's difficult to review it without spoiling it for others,so in general terms I'd like to say that it's a fast paced adventure with well rounded characters and many plots and sub plots.
It is a real page turner and I enjoyed it immensely.An epic saga that grabs you with both hands.
I think this will become part of a classic Sci/fantasy series(fingers crossed.)
While I appreciate your offer Brian,you deserve to be paid for your work,so I will buy Awakening as soon as it comes out.Perhaps I can pre-order it nearer the time of publication.
(Move over Brandon Sanderson.)

Many thanks for the the comments - much appreciated. :)

Did you put something of that on Amazon or Goodreads? It's just that I can't really tell who's who, as usernames tend to be different. :)

I have been composing my review for Amazon.I am known as althea on Amazon and on the 'net.
I couldn't use it for SFF Chrons,because it was already taken.:)
Your book deserves an excellent review and I'll try to do it justice.
Kudos,Brian.

In the middle of Gathering, 34% through. Please could I have a copy of Awakening. Having a bit of a Chroniclers time at the moment as I read Jo's first Abendau book just before Gathering and will be finishing the trilogy after.

Hello Brian, just bought Gathering by Amazon.fr – looking foreward to reading it – and to Awakening too – thank you in advance for your generosity.
Write it good (y)

And

noel.gif

Hi Brian,

I have bought a Kindle copy of 'Gathering' but haven't read it yet, it's one of those I have collected to read during the dog days of Christmas. Please put me down for a copy of the second volume to go on my Kindle and I salute your effort to produce books of your own after, no doubt, reading many of other peoples.

Cayleb

Hi, just bought. Bit confused about the deadline for the 2nd book though as the original post here refers to buying book 1 by 24 Dec, but the email I just bought it via was dated 25th Dec so not sure I qualify for the free version?

How is the second book coming,Brian? Many of us are really looking forward to getting it.
I recently read The Passage by Justin Cronin,and though I enjoyed it somewhat,I have decided not to read the two other books in the trilogy.
Whereas,I am really keen to read Awakening.

Hi, just bought. Bit confused about the deadline for the 2nd book though as the original post here refers to buying book 1 by 24 Dec, but the email I just bought it via was dated 25th Dec so not sure I qualify for the free version?

So do I qualify for the free book :whistle::unsure: ? Hope so....

That is good news.Just before it comes out, I'll reread Gathering so I can remember where it's up to and what has already happened.
I always do this when reading a series of books over time. I'm just about to start rereading Fool's Quest, ready for the release of Assassin's Fate
on May 4th.