Factory Girl trilogy - cover reveals

It's one long novel in three volumes - like 'Lord Of The Rings.' There was really no option but to write it all. It's quite an ambitious, complex work, so I had to get everything right before publication. There will be a fourth, supplementary novel, but that is a separate thing - The Conscientious Objector. That's also written, but it needs one final hone before Keith at IP gets to read it...

The blog has an intriguing premise. The mention of automata makes me think it might be a bit Steam Punk - but I've learned from reading your other works that it will probably have a pretty unusual slant on it so perhaps I should call it Steam Palmer.

No doubt, I'll be adding this to my ever-growing TBR pile:)

Here's the full cover for Volume 3:

TGW0Spromofull_zps3yjp5l8k.jpg

Yes definitely! Are these covers for a print version??

And by the way, there is something a bit off in the second sentence of the first paragraph I think... "and in secret, there to prepare..."?

Yes definitely! Are these covers for a print version??

And by the way, there is something a bit off in the second sentence of the first paragraph I think... "and in secret, there to prepare..."?

Yes, the three full covers are for the paperback edition. It will be available for Kindle too of course.