The Fourth Reich - Head of the Snake is on Pre-Order...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
For my friends here on Chrons, save £3/$3 and get my book for 99P/99C for a few days.

Published on 11th November 2016. If you like Tom Clancy or Dan Brown, you will love this. :)

Here's the blurb:

"September 1st 1939 – Germany invades Poland, thus triggering the Second World War as well as laying the foundations of German leader Adolf Hitler’s Third Reich, which was intended to last for a thousand years.

April 30th, 1945 – Adolph Hitler allegedly commits suicide in the Führerbunker as Allied Forces close in, Hitler's dreams shattered and Berlin in burning ruins around him.

Early 2010 – A man with CIA connections is found brutally murdered in his apartment. Global financial systems have collapsed, plunging the world into recession. The Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull erupts, closing European airspace but was it natural or induced? Air Force One, carrying the US President, has its operating system hacked and the plane is controlled by unknown enemies. Threats are made. Prominent figures and leaders from the political, industrial, and religious circles across the globe are systematically killed within three frenzied days of murder. These seemingly unconnected events throw the whole world into turmoil.

Freddy Bartlett, a police detective at SOCA, is given the task of solving the murder, but it turns out not to be as simple as expected. As the clues and events pile, the conclusion is drawn that a Hitler bloodline exists and everything is connected by a vast web of conspiracy, tracing itself back to World War 11; a time the world would rather forget. Truths are uncovered which threaten to shake the very foundations of the modern global village, as a long-hidden secret society from the 30’s harnesses dark occult forces and unleashes Hell on Earth for one purpose and one purpose alone: to institute the Fourth Reich."

Buy the book here.

The Fourth Reich.jpg

Cheers Brian. We appear to be in the same boat. LOL

Perhaps we should hold hands :sneaky: