Book Trailer for Goblin Moon & Hobgoblin Night

That was really cool! I just love those goblin shadows so much

Great trailer, Teresa! I read Goblin Moon earlier this year and really, really enjoyed it, and this reminded me I've still got the sequel to read.
Goblin Moon and Hobgoblin Night are 99p/99c tomorrow. Support a wonderful author and editor and buy your copy.
Erm, I can't find them at that price, either on Amazon or TBP. Can you throw me a link please, Gary?

Now I'm really annoyed I've never bought a Kindle, because Hobgoblin Night is exactly what I fancy settling down with right now. But no doubt I'll still feel the same when the paperback arrives.

Thanks, but for me "settling down" means curling up on a sofa, and a laptop's too cumbersome for that.

Now I'm really annoyed I've never bought a Kindle, because Hobgoblin Night is exactly what I fancy settling down with right now. But no doubt I'll still feel the same when the paperback arrives.

I have put Hobgoblin Night in a jiffy bag for you and a freebie. Will post tomorrow. :)

Thats really nice Teresa, very effective.

Thanks everyone. We had a lot of fun making it, when we weren't tearing our hair out with frustration -- of course the worst times were when we were tearing out each other's hair, but fortunately that didn't happen as often.

We thought the silhouettes would be most appropriate considering the quasi-period of the story, and also to go with the silhouettes on the book covers. The soft focus in the backgrounds is the result of using the cartoon option on iMovie.

Having finalized it and posted it several places, inveterate niggler and editor that I am I naturally started thinking of ways to make it better. Maybe I will address that some time in the next few months. Not now, though. John and I would probably end up killing each other.