4.03 Uprising

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Coulson, Mack and Fitz try to locate and neutralize a rogue group looking to stop Inhuman registration worldwide; Simmons and Dr. Radcliffe have only a short time to save May before she succumbs to her illness.

Cheers for making these entries, even if the long delay to the UK airing means there's been a bit of a gap...

Anyway, the basic premise was fine, I thought, but I did dislike the wheelchair chap's scene. How did he know about Quake? Why wasn’t he grateful for her saving his life? How could he claim to look after his brother when his brother (and Quake) just kicked the stuffing out of a small gang that was going to batter him for a laugh?

I would've thought the "You're evil, I have heard rumours" line would be rather outweighed by "You're my brother's only friend and also just saved my life."

Mace is a good name for the new director. Still not taken with him. Comes across as one of those newsreaders who thinks that their job involves trying to be funny rather than reporting the news [pet hate].

Edited extra bit: removed an unnecessary apostrophe. In accordance with British law, will immediately commit suicide (after final cup of tea).

Anyway, the basic premise was fine, I thought, but I did dislike the wheelchair chap's scene. How did he know about Quake? Why wasn’t he grateful for her saving his life? How could he claim to look after his brother when his brother (and Quake) just kicked the stuffing out of a small gang that was going to batter him for a laugh?

Quake is a known terrorist at this point.

Ok, that's my mistake for not paying attention (or the TV show's for not making it interesting enough for me to remember). I still maintain a young chap rescued by a rather lovely lady who saves his life would be a tiny bit grateful.

Ok, that's my mistake for not paying attention (or the TV show's for not making it interesting enough for me to remember). I still maintain a young chap rescued by a rather lovely lady who saves his life would be a tiny bit grateful.

The show made it a bit too subtle. It is never truly directly stated. You had to really pay attention to conversations and events.

Yeah, I agree it was a touch forced.