DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2016 75-word Writing Challenge

Nice idea Perp and similar to my first thoughts too, but you got there first. I won't shoot you for it, you did a good job mate.

Back to the drawing board for me.

Another month and another challenge. Yay. I think I'm getting better at these things. Of course, it would if I could go longer but that's not the idea. OK. Thinking cap on and I shall have something. What was that old Tina Turner song? Something about keeping the wheels turning?

Another month and another challenge. Yay. I think I'm getting better at these things. Of course, it would if I could go longer but that's not the idea. OK. Thinking cap on and I shall have something. What was that old Tina Turner song? Something about keeping the wheels turning?

Hmm... This one

or this one?

Ashleyne. B. Watts -- A terrifying vision of the inhuman, yet with emotions that seem very human.

Perpetual Man -- A powerful account of great sacrifices made in the name of knowledge, all in vain.

Elventine -- A witty and merry new myth which proves that there are no limits to human ingenuity.

mith -- An adventurous fantasy with an ironic look at the rewards of valor.

Luiglin -- A humorous look at the nature of comedy itself in its infinite varieties.

Well, I am listening to Dune's audiobook this month...

Back