DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2016 75-word Writing Challenge

Short List

AmberEyes - Untitled

No Solemn Quest - Wruter

The Dry - Culhwch (For the line "But the thirst didn't end with death.")

Fallen idol - Droflet (this felt relevant to me with recent occurrences in my life.)

Semi Finalist

The Ocean - Victoria Silverwolf

The Vote goes to

Eternal Thirst - Bowler1

Wow, 5 mentions already! I'm very pleased! Thanks @Droflet , @Wruter @Starbeast @Cathbad @Vaz

You're welcome bro. Terrific tale.

Oh my goodness, people to thank already! Hugs and cookies to Droflet for the lovely vote!

And many thanks to Coast, Wruter, Starbeast, Cathbad and Vaz for the kind mentions. :D

Absolutely, Lady Zebra. Keep up the coolness.

A vote! Thank you, Victoria! :)
And thank you for all the mentions: Cat’s Cradle, Wruter, Starbeast, and Vaz.

You're very welcome, Crystal Haven. Excellent story.

Thanks of the short listings, Starbeast, Cathbad & Glen! Very much appreciated.

You got it man. Keep em' flying Johnnyjet.

Holy crap I got mentioned like three times.

It never gets old and I love mentions too and the like button makes responding to them much easier.
Thank you Ajid for a vote, which never gets old.

My lunch time task today is to read and vote, so.... I'll be back!

I'm Back... as if I'd never left.

This month brought out some good results for me and my list is a long one. Anyway, as follows.
Mentions to Perp, Cory Swanson, Chrispy (THE MIGHTY), Glen and PM.
Four were in the running for me, Ratsy, Mosaix and Hazelrah, with Culhwch making the final length to win - Yay!.

I'm off again.

I'm Back... as if I'd never left.

This month brought out some good results for me and my list is a long one. Anyway, as follows.
Mentions to Perp, Cory Swanson, Chrispy (THE MIGHTY), Glen and PM.
Four were in the running for me, Ratsy, Mosaix and Hazelrah, with Culhwch making the final length to win - Yay!.

I'm off again.

So close!!! Zappppppp

Every time I plan to do something, real life buts in. I planned to post my summaries of the stories here, but life got in the way. Grrrruff.

On the bright side, I finished a story. The weird thing? It started off as the stupidest, weirdest, and most awful thing I could come up with at the time. From there, it sort of grew into a story. There's actually a beginning, middle, and end. Can you believe it? The only thing is. What do I do with it? (Me scratches head in wonder.)

That's what I was doing. I hope all of you had a good month. Oops. Not the end of the month yet but I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I will read and vote on the entries. That I promise.
:whistle:

Hi Cathbad,

The story is about a teen that goes through a possible demon possession and finding out her father doesn't love her. There is a happy ending. An actual ending. I had no idea. Anyway, the teen does cuss a lot and loves the F-bomb.

Straight to it this month.

Hounorables:-
Ratsy
Phyre
Hex
Clockworkbot
Stable
Cathbad

My vote goes to Wruter... Really well written and thought-provoking, and has the all-important heart that i look fr in stories. I'm curious as to how many times you've featured on my shortlist/votes, it seems like every month! (y)

Back