Launches, conventions and fizzy wine

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I have a lot coming up. I do realise not that many of you will get to the Ireland stuff, but there's also a facebook launch happening.

What I haven't mentioned in my post below is that on Friday night, I'll be reading to an audience which includes Peter F Hamilton, Pat Cadigan and Ian MacDonald. No pressure there, then. :D

Jo Zebedee -

I have so much coming up in the next few weeks and months. In case anyone's checking in from Northern Ireland, here goes:

10th June I'm in Waterstones in Belfast chatting with debut author JD Fennell about his YA novel, Sleepers. James Patterson described it as 'an exciting tale with pace and surprises' so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it.

16th June I'm appearing at the Belfast book Festival with Naomi Foyle, where we'll be chatting about our sci fi work and the genre in general. I'll be doing a couple of readings at it, so if anyone has any scenes from Abendau or Inish Carraig they particularly liked, feel free to suggest them!

link is here: BBF17: Space Odysseys - Crescent Arts

(I hope that works....)

Then on the 17th June I'm back at the Belfast book festival to join WomenAloudNI in a readathon (I think @Kerrybuchanan will be there, too) and then hightailing it over to Blackwell's at the student's union to catch some of the Q-con vibe!

After that, I'm going to the bar with the Women Aloud crew and not moving for an hour or two. :D

I'll also have some conventions coming up but I'll update them when I know the details!