Heart Blade - Book 1 of the Blade Hunt Chronicles

ratsy

I wanted to create a thread to give some updates on Juliana Spink Mills new book, coming February 14th, 2017.

The cover art is amazing, and is almost done! I won't be sharing this for a couple months though....it's a secret. ;)

The book has been through some extensive and awesome edits, and here is the new and improved blurb.

If you can't tell, I am very excited about this project. I am more than happy, and proud to have this book be the first novel release from Woodbridge Press!

She ran along the dark alley, heart thumping and feet scuffing the ground. The knife in her hand gleamed. Behind her, the demon advanced, never hurrying, steady, sure of its prey. She came to a dead end and the demon laughed.

“Are you going to kill me?” she asked.

“Not this time,” the demon answered from the shadows that pooled between one streetlight and another. “This time you’ll join me."

Working frantically she dug the knife into her arm. It hurt every bit as much as she thought it would, but she gritted her teeth and kept carving.

#

Teenage half-demon Del Raven wears a promise in scarred letters upon her skin. Now, pressured to make her first kill and seal her demon nature forever, she flees her pack and forges a dangerous partnership with young angel-blood Ash.

But Del isn’t the only one on the run from the demons. For seventeen years the Guild of Saint Peter has done its best to hide orphan Rose, a key player in the centuries-old Heart Blade prophecy.

The threads tangle, and soon Del, Ash and Rose find themselves in the crosshairs of an ancient war between demons and angels…and the hunt for a mythical weapon that could change the balance of power forever.

Sounds great, I'm sure it'll be a success!

Just an update for those of you interested - Heart Blade is being sent to the copy-editor this week. The cover art is done, and the title work along with the paperback cover layout are being worked on. And now I can read it again after all the changes made! Great work @Juliana !

You know, this'll be the first Woodbridge Press book without anything by me in it :p

Glad to see hear it's coming along nicely.

Since I'm updating the other books, here is a tiny teaser tag line from the back cover... Feb 14th, 2017

hb TEASER.png