Abendau's Legacy - ARC copies

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
So it's nearly here - the final book in the Inheritance Trilogy. Who would like an ebook or PDF that we would like you to post a review on Amazon or Goodreads on day or day after publication. (23rd October)

All reviewers who follow the rules will be put into a hat and a winner will be drawn he/she will receive a brand spanking new Kindle Paper White with the trilogy fully loaded.

RULES
You have to post on 23rd/24th October 2016 and the winner will be drawn at the launch party on Facebook on 25th October.
US or UK residents can take part.

Good luck.

Legacy-small2.jpg

Can't believe it's here. Permit me to be misty-eyed, just a little. ;) This is the series where I cut my writing teeth and I hope, hope, hope people like the last book and where I took my fairly complex, tricky bunch of characters.

Everyone here has been such a support - I was on a live show the other day on Keystroke Medium, and they had their second-highest live tune in: I have no doubt that is Chronners and people who have run into me via Chronners (and a madly supportive family and friends and not a few readers who have found my stuff and liked it, but hey, take the credit;))

Go forth and snaffle an ARC, guys, you deserve it and @The Big Peat , @HareBrain and @thaddeus6th who had agreed to look at an arc from me are included in the comp, fear not.

In the meantime, if anyone has read Abendau's Heir or Sunset over Abendau and has 5 mins, a review would leave me your undying supporter for ever. ;)

You all rock!

Jo

If you haven't read any of the Inheritance Trilogy series, PM me. I will do 3 books for 3 reviews and you have 6 weeks to read them. :)

Just an update on this. We have changed the prize to the 3 x Abendau hardbacks which are coming out in Dec as a limited edition, signed hardback.

Most people seemed to have a Kindle or device. Also 10 reviews trigger the prize. I know of at least 6 reading now.x