We Are Legion (We Are Bob)

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Just a heads up that if you're in the UK, Audible.com will try to redirect you to the Audible.co.uk homepage - however, there's a link at the top to continue to Audible.com - click that, and you'll end up on the book page. :)

Juliana

Juliana Spink Mills. "No capes!"
Supporter
Good luck!!! :)

Sageish

This book is ridiculously good! I'm 3/4 through the Audible version (great choice on the voice actor)... I really, really want to buy some paperback versions to give them as gifts... any idea when it's coming out?

Seriously, loving this story.

- Justin

TheDustyZebra

Zebra. With dust.
Staff member
Supporter
I somehow missed this when it was posted! I just went to check it out on Amazon, read inside for a while, and then bought it. :D

Dennis E. Taylor

Destroying Worlds Since 2015
This book is ridiculously good! I'm 3/4 through the Audible version (great choice on the voice actor)... I really, really want to buy some paperback versions to give them as gifts... any idea when it's coming out?

Seriously, loving this story.

- Justin

They have the files (DOCX and cover image). I've sent a follow-up email. Really, it should be Any Day Now. It'll be Createspace.

ETA: Ray Porter is good. I've already gotten him confirmed for books 2 & 3.

Last edited:

ratsy

Biz, huge congrats on this. This slipped by me somehow and when I just looked it up I was blown away by the amount of ratings and reviews you have! Way to go!! It sounds awesome. Ill be sure to get this one

Montero

Supporter
I saw your ad on Absolute Write, loved the title, read the sample, wished I had any book money left to buy it. On my to-buy list.

S Blake-Smy

Just from the blurb, I have to say this looks really interesting. It seams there may be a dash of humour to it as well -- reminds me a little of Pratchett. definitely on the to-buy list!

Nick B

author Nick Bailey, formerly Quellist.
Wow, how on earth did you get a hundred reviews in a month?! Thats some good going. I'll have to get that on the tbr list.

Dennis E. Taylor

Destroying Worlds Since 2015
Wow, how on earth did you get a hundred reviews in a month?! Thats some good going. I'll have to get that on the tbr list.

Well, I think the e-book has sold between 2000 & 2500 copies so far, and I've got 1700+ ratings on audible, and not everyone rates. So the numbers are definitely there.

TheDustyZebra

Zebra. With dust.
Staff member
Supporter
I have two other things going right now (editing and reviewing), so I haven't had a chance to get back to this one since I bought it, but I can't wait to see what happens next!