Super (Secret) 8

I've got my spread sheet primed and ready.

Who asked for what, that way I don't guess that someone wrote their own, and I have a better dea of who I'm guessing from.

I'm usually horrible at remembering who hasn't written for this and therefore shouldn't be guessed.

I have had a chance to read the story I requested. It is certainly a professional work, a full-length short story which not only offers sharp commentary on current events and extrapolates them over the next several decades, but also makes use of speculative content to raise the stakes for everyone involved. The characters are vividly portrayed, and the reader develops a strong sense of empathy with their plight.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone -

I've had most of the stories in but am waiting for 4 more (Jo - I can't find it, did you email or PM it? I have looked in both places and can't see it).

Also one of the participants has had to drop out.

In the meantime I am ready to send the nine I have...

C

*pokes Phyrebrat with a stick* We'd like our guessing thread please and thank you

Last edited:
Just read my story. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd like to read more of it, if there's to be any. Thankee, mystery author.

Finally managed to get the chance to read my story. Very enjoyable with lots of intriguing ideas that I need to go back and digest again. Thank you!

*squee*
*giddy dance*
I *happy garble* super duper *purr* lovey love my story!

No guess, well three, but I forget who I'm to be guessing from and don't think my three guesses are close.

Back