Explorations: Through the Wormhole Audio Book

ratsy

I am happy to announce that Keith Michaelson is starting production of the audio version of Explorations: Through the Wormhole.

With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on 53 reviews of our very own PJ Strebor's book Uncommon Purpose, we know he is the real deal.

I've asked him for some behind the scenes footage that I can share too, so it should be fun.

He is also an author in the book, under his real name, Jacob Cooper, and a great author at that. I recently read his first Epic fantasy novel 'Circle of Reign' which he recently rewrote under the guidance of David Farland, and has landed a great audio deal himself with Audible producing the series. It's been a lot of fun working with him on these anthologies, and now I'm excited to work with him on the audio side. His story 'Anathema' in Explorations is one you are not going to want to miss. For a fantasy author, he sure does an amazing job on this story. I see a SF series in his future! Keep an eye out for more stories from Jacob in Explorations: First Contact, and Journeys.

Hmm. Is Farland the chap who wrote the Rune thingummyjig books?

Good to hear, ahem, there'll be an audiobook. Must be odd reading your own work, though.

Yes, Farland is the Runelords author. Yeah Jacob's books have been narrated by Michael Kramer, who is a superstar in the business. Probably is a little odd doing your own though, but I actually heard Jacob's story before I read it six months ago, and it was really cool to 'hear' rather than read. It's the future!

I've heard the first story already, which is Ralph's and it sounded amazing.