Sci fi book long shot.

Ryan Turk

So I'm struggling with trying to remember a book I read. It was a story from two point of views. The first I can't really remember I do remember he was the protagonist and he was being chased and at the end him and his allies climb over a wall into some mist that no one has survived before.

The second is more of a narrative piece about how these ships with these pilots who were clones were sent off into the galaxy to find and terraform planets. It was also suggested these pilots had these robots with AI who could remember everything and we're like assassin's.

It just hit me out of no where and I'd like to re read it. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you know about how long ago they were published? Were they recent or older? Narrowing it down by approximate decade might help.

Do you know about how long ago they were published? Were they recent or older? Narrowing it down by approximate decade might help.

Got it. Thank you for your question it helped me find it. Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card. I was thinking about books I read at that time to get a time frame and I read his other book The Gate thief. Pathfinder was published a year prior.

Thank you!

Back