Series submission for 2017

Glitch

Supporter
The series is twelve stories of 1,000 words each. Each 1,000 word story must be able to standalone whilst also being part of the 12,000 word story.

What do you need to submit?

Cover letter with your name, contact information, and a short bio (the bio can be skipped if you're already published with Kraxon).

A synopsis of the 12,000 word story. 1 page max.

An outline of the 12 individual 1,000 word stories. 5 pages max.

The first 1,000 word story of the series. We're not looking for all twelve stories to be written for submission.

Submission by email only. Please attach four documents as (MS Word or RTF) to your email and send to series17.sub at kraxonpublishing.co.uk

Payment is £400 GBP (in two payments of £200).

Closing date is 11:59 PM (BST) on Friday 30th September 2016.

Genre
– Science Fiction, Fantasy or related sub genres such as supernatural, utopian and post-apocalyptic to name a few.

Please see the submission page for more information or ask questions in this thread.

Glitch, I notice on the Kraxon website this is still down as open. Is that the case or have submissions closed?

Glitch, I notice on the Kraxon website this is still down as open. Is that the case or have submissions closed?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Submissions have closed and I've updated the website.

However since pointed the error out. I will accept a submission from you, if you choose to send something. Although you'll have to get it in by the end of October at the latest.