Ebook Bundles and Deals

Interesting strategy to make books 1 and 3 in a 4 part series discounted. May give these a look.

Just had a bookbub alert for Bernard Cornwell's The Winter King (first in his Arthurian Trilogy) It's cu8rrently at £1.99 on apparently Amazon, Apple, Kobo and Google. which is, I think, half normal price.

Not sure how many people already know about BookBub.com but it's a website where you can select the kind of books you are interested in (Sci Fi and Fantasy obviously!), leave them an email address and they will send you a list of relevant offers either on a daily or weekly basis.

Sometimes there are books for free and also some trilogies / booksets for less than a few pound. They are also often available in either Amazon, Apple or Google format:

A few of yesterdays offers (price in pounds):

Horror Stories of Robert E Howard (2.15)
The Wolf in the Attic by Paul Kearney (0.99)
Europe in Autumn by Dave Hutchinson (0.99)

A few more bundles:
Storybundle: Writing tools and guides which focus on not just the mechanics of writing but also tips on how to write to get published.
StoryBundle

Epic fantasy Kevin J. Anderson, Jason Henderson, A.M. Rycroft and others
StoryBundle

Sci fi including Blaze Ward, by Loren L. Coleman, David Bruns and others.
StoryBundle

Humble Bundle: a huge bundle (some $350 worth) of audio books from Black Library (Warhammer). A range of authors and readers included here and well worth checking out if you've any interest. This is a very low price on audiobooks that don't often go on sale.
Humble Audiobook Bundle: Voices from the Worlds of Warhammer (pay what you want and help charity)

Here are some recent acquisitions for my kindle:
21oUz9ANYBL.jpg
51jgWBkX5ML._SY346_.jpg
51V1ljNKGgL._SY346_.jpg
51KYaZHcmsL._SY346_.jpg

Just had a Bookbub alert for another Bernard Cornwell Last Kingdom book. Book 10 The Flame Bearer is on offer on Kobo (epub) and Amazon (Kindle) in the UK for £0.99:

Do you guys notice these just in browsing or do you receive some sort of alerts/notifications from Amazon about sales? I ought to keep tab on these from the US side.