Ebook Bundles and Deals

Yes that's the one! Currently on 99p here in the UK but it's only for the second book in the series and I've not read the first yet which is Ninefox Gambit.

Big sale! Anything in that you'd recommend Peat? (or indeed anyone)

Bit late but asking the same question unfortunately! Only one I know there is Mercedes Lackey's Burning Brightly, which is fun but hardly essential. Shame they didn't have the Poul Andersons I wanted.

Red Sister, by Mark Lawrence, is just 99p on the UK Amazon Kindle store: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MDNG9XC/?tag=brite-21

EJ, alas, it's not free in the UK (but then, I don't think the Red Sister deal is for the US, so swings and roundabouts).

Edited extra bit: ahem. In the second sleepy mistake I've made today, I just realised the dates. So, yes. I need more caffeine.

On the back of a really nice new review of the Factory Girl trilogy from Steampunk enthusiast Nimue Brown, Infinity Plus Books have reduced the price of volume 1 of the trilogy for a week or so:

Overall the plot is unpredictable, engaging, challenging and will make you think… Although the main characters are in their teens, I don’t think this is a YA novel particularly. I like that about it. The assumption that we only want to read about characters who are of an age with us needs challenging. Younger folk could read it, but it has clearly been written with adults readers in mind. It’s a fascinating book(s) and I very much enjoyed it.

And a new review on amazon.com:

I found the entire trilogy to be riveting and found myself absorbed in the seesawing development of Kora and Roka’s fate. Palmer’s themes are provocative and intense, yet it all occurs within an almost non-stop action and suspense context, full of colorful characters, both good, evil and somewhere in between. The end result is both a good fun yarn, and a food-for-thought indictment of religion, capitalism, and, by extension, the environment that Palmer has written so extensively about.

The ebook has been set to 99p on amazon.co.uk.
Enjoy!

thanks, Brian. I downloaded Wool, which i have been interested in for a while.