Ebook Bundles and Deals

Overread

Searching for a flower
So considering that Ebooks can often be sold in bundles and in big sale events I was wondering if this would be a worthy thread (sticky?) for the section. Something that we can keep an eye on which might prove interesting to add a block of new books all at once in relation to fantasy and scifi.

A few to keep an eye on.
Humble Bundle runs regular book and comic bundles; you typically get a few tiers depending on how much you want and what you're willing to pay.

Story Bundle is exclusive to published content and has published both stories and how-to write publications. Again its a bundle format but with a more fixed (typically $15) value for the lot.

Currently on sale:

StoryBundle - Historical Fantasy - 5 days left as of this posting
Includes works by Judith Tarr, Martha Wells, Heather Rose Jones and others as compiled by Melissa Scott.

StoryBundle - Sci-fi bundle - 5 days left as of this posting
Martin Kee selected a range of pace opera including authors such as Edward W. Robertson, Erik Wecks, David Brin and Marko Kloos.

Humble RPG Book Bundle: Vampire: The Masquerade presented by White Wolf (pay what you want and help charity) - not strictly story books, but instead a huge range of Vampire: The Masquerade and supplemental books for that game system. Well worth a look in if you're into tabletop or larping games.

So considering that Ebooks can often be sold in bundles and in big sale events I was wondering if this would be a worthy thread (sticky?) for the section. Something that we can keep an eye on which might prove interesting to add a block of new books all at once in relation to fantasy and scifi.

A few to keep an eye on.
Humble Bundle runs regular book and comic bundles; you typically get a few tiers depending on how much you want and what you're willing to pay.

Story Bundle is exclusive to published content and has published both stories and how-to write publications. Again its a bundle format but with a more fixed (typically $15) value for the lot.

Currently on sale:

StoryBundle - Historical Fantasy - 5 days left as of this posting
Includes works by Judith Tarr, Martha Wells, Heather Rose Jones and others as compiled by Melissa Scott.

StoryBundle - Sci-fi bundle - 5 days left as of this posting
Martin Kee selected a range of pace opera including authors such as Edward W. Robertson, Erik Wecks, David Brin and Marko Kloos.

Humble RPG Book Bundle: Vampire: The Masquerade presented by White Wolf (pay what you want and help charity) - not strictly story books, but instead a huge range of Vampire: The Masquerade and supplemental books for that game system. Well worth a look in if you're into tabletop or larping games.

I did buy a bundle from Storybundle a while ago; various books on creative writing. Had some good ones in there and it wasn't that expensive.

I'm seeing that their two promotions are running for 14 days as of this posting so maybe they extended them? Interestingly with StoryBundle there is a minimum price and you can just pay that and get only the first five or six books, but if you pay an additional minimum, say $15 total, you then 'unlock' the bonus set as well. And there's a revenue split with the default being 70% to the authors and 30% to Storybundle.

StoryBundle

New one from story bundle this time Weird Western Bundle - a fantasy twist on westerns in a series of novels. Also anyone who is a subscriber to their newsletter gets a free book (or at least did for this launch of thus bundle I'm unaware if you sign up now if you still get the free book - chances are you might)

Thanks Bugg. Just bought Den Patrick's 'The Boy with the Porcelain Blade'

Hah! except the most recent Lost Stars one which is the only one I haven't got yet! :( I picked up all the rest when they last had a deal going.

StoryBundle

Sale on NaNoWriMo Writing Tools; which means a selection of publications on various topics including technicalities of writing; scifi and fantasy focused elements as well as books on publication, business, negotiation etc..