Synopsis for season 4...

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Supporter
Hoping they being Bobbi back!

My understanding was that they were going to star in their own spinoff, but something happened and the whole show was dropped with their reserved stars available to look for other developments.

Ed Ryder

Yeah, I think it was called "Most Wanted". I guess the studio renamed it "Least Wanted"... :cautious:
Be good to see them back in the main series though if possible.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
My understanding was that they were going to star in their own spinoff, but something happened and the whole show was dropped with their reserved stars available to look for other developments.

Sadly that show is not happening.

Evorath

Its a fun show to watch . :)

They made it to season 4 , That alone is quite and achievement.(y)

Not going to disagree that it is a fun show, but if ABC wasn't the Disney network (who owns Marvel Studios) I'm guessing it wouldn't have made it this far. After all, I recall reading about how Forever was getting much higher ratings than Shield but they cancelled that. Putting that disappointment aside, I am still looking forward to the next season of Shield.

Ed Ryder

For me, Shield took a while to get going and didn't really hit its stride until the end of season 1. I agree if it wasn't for the existing Marvel movie franchise it possibly would be been knocked on the head early.

Juliana

Juliana Spink Mills. "No capes!"
Supporter
Looking forward to season 4. I really hope they bring Bobbi and Hunter back now the spin-off was cancelled. Especially since Lincoln's gone too...